Does your home have the right coverage for winter storms?
Winter will soon be here. Is your home protected with enough property and casualty insurance ?
Please think about these possibilities:
*Loss of electricity
*Downed power lines
*Freezing of plumbing
Winter Preparation Tips :
* Know what Your Insurance Covers and How Much You Need
* Inspect your gutters
* Seal gaps and cracks around windows and doors
* Check furnace filters
* Check fireplace and wood stove
* Drain and winterize outside faucets
* Don’t overload circuits with extensive amounts of holiday decorations.
During a Winter Storm – Play It Safe
* When the air is cold, keep bathroom and kitchen cabinet doors open to allow warm air to circulate around pipes
* If your pipes do freeze, let them thaw slowly and normally, they will be less prone to burst
* If you have no power, make sure not to leave candles on or unattended fires burning
* If you have a generator, follow the instructions, and don’t use it indoors
Call Florey Insurance and check your coverage now – Before it is too late!