A wedding is an investment that the average cost is $35,329 according to theknot.com. Would you buy a car that costs that much without insuring it?
Florey Insurance Agency has a wedding insurance policy for you.Call us at 570-587-2615
So call us or click below
Adding a teenager to your car insurance policy can cause your premium to jump 50 percent or even double, according to the Insurance Information Institute, a New York based trade group.
Teen Driver discounts can help cut the costs. Following are 5 ways to help lower your family’s insurance premiums.
1. Encourage your teen to get good grades. *Usually a B or higher *Dean’s list or honor roll
Amount varies by state.
2. Enroll your teen in a safe-driving course. One company provides a coupon code for a safe driving course called teenSMART. It allows a teen driver to experience driving simulations.
3. Take advantage of distant – student discounts. Teens attending a school far away from home – typically, at least 100 miles
4. Get the teen driver an older car to drive. In general, purchasing an older car may result in lower premiums than a new car. However, newer cars have some safety features that can lower premium costs. Check with your agent.
5. Take advantage of new technology. Several insurers offer electronic devices that allow you to monitor teen driving habits. Drivers who meet certain benchmarks can save up to 30% on preiums with the avearge 16%.
CALL and SAVE! PERSONAL SERVICE!
Florey Insurance Agency (570-587-2615) will tell you about all the discounts.
* Teenage Driver
* College Studsent
* College Student not living at home
ACT FAST ! These discounts will not last forever!
Help get your home ready for winter with these fall maintenace tips:
1. Check windows and doors – Seal gaps and cracks around windows and doors with weather stripping and caulk.
2. Clean your heating and air conditioning – Clean or replace furnace filters. Have a professional inspect your heating system.
3. Check your fireplace – It is a good idea to give it a test run to make sure it will be working well in the winter. Check for soot or creosote build up.
4. Clean your water heater – Simply drain it and this will get rid of any buildupdue to sediment.
5. Inspect and clean gutters and downspouts.
6. Check your roof – see if there are any missing shingles or holes, corroded flashing or leaky vents.
7. Repair damaged sidewalks, driveways and steps.
8. Drain and winterize outdoor faucets
9. Do a home safety check – smoke and CO monitors, inspect fire extinguisherts, review fire escape plan
Florey Insurance Agency wants you to have a safe winter. Call us at 570-587-2615 or click the link below.