How is your coverage ?
All coverage includes *Bodily Injury *Physical Damage *Comprehensive *Collision
Think about these options –
How about Year – Round Coverage – a beautiful late fall day or winter day or an early spring day.Want to be able to dust off the bike and go. We have that coverage if you want it.
These are just a few options that are available to you – call us there are more additional coverage available to make you more secure while riding that “bike”.
And remember – Here at Florey Insurance Agency we not only insure – we ride them too!!!!
Vacations should be a time of fun and relaxation. By taking a few precautions, you can prevent yourself, or your family and friends, from becoming a victim of crime.
* DO NOT CARRY LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH
* USE ATMS ONLY DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS
* LEAVE COPY OF TRIP INFORMATION WITH A FAMILY MEMBER AT HOME OR A FRIEND
* KEEP CREDIT CARDS, CASH, PASSPORT, AND PLANE TICKETS SEPARATE
* WEAR A “MONEY PURSE” UNDERNEATH YOUR CLOTHES
* CARRY A “DUMMY” WALLET IN YOUR BACK POCKET – Keep $20.00 in case you are mugged
* HAVE YOUR MAIL AND/OR PAPER SYOPPED WHILE ON VACATION
* DO NOT ASSUME YOUR PERSONAL DOCUMENTS ARE SAFE IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM
* HAVE SEPARATE ATM, DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS
* FOR WOMEN, DO NOT HANG PURSE ON THE BACK OF BATHROOM DOORS.
* LEAVE YOUR REGULAR CHECKBOOK AT HOME
* ONLY CARRY CREDIT CARDS THAT YOU WILL NEED ON VACATION
* REMEMBER THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER IS ON YOUR PLANE TICKET
* COVER ATM KEY PADS WHEN ENTERING YOUR PIN
* USE COMMON SENSE WHEN TRAVELING – Do not draw attention to yourself as a tourist – reading maps, camera in tote bag and carrying large amounts of cash
Your homeowners or renters insurance may cover loss or damage while traveling. Compile an inventory. To ensure you have the coverage, call us at Florey Insurance Agency – 570-587-2615
Teen Driver discounts can help cut the costs. Following are 5 ways to help lower your family’s insurance premiums.
1. Encourage your teen to get good grades. *Usually a B or higher *Dean’s list or honor roll
Amount varies by state.
2. Enroll your teen in a safe-driving course. One company provides a coupon code for a safe driving course called teenSMART. It allows a teen driver to experience driving simulations.
3. Take advantage of distant – student discounts. Teens attending a school far away from home – typically, at least 100 miles
4. Get the teen driver an older car to drive. In general, purchasing an older car may result in lower premiums than a new car. However, newer cars have some safety features that can lower premium costs. Check with your agent.
5. Take advantage of new technology. Several insurers offer electronic devices that allow you to monitor teen driving habits. Drivers who meet certain benchmarks can save up to 30% on preiums with the avearge 16%.
CALL and SAVE! PERSONAL SERVICE!
Florey Insurance Agency (570-587-2615) will tell you about all the discounts.
* Teenage Driver
* College Studsent
* College Student not living at home
ACT FAST ! These discounts will not last forever!
* BE A SAFE DRIVER. Drivers with good driving records can save.
* ENROLL IN A DRIVING CLASS.
* BUY A CAR THAT INCLUDES SAFETY FEATURES. Anti lock breaks, alarms, airbags
* CHOOSE A HIGHER DEDUCTIBLE
* CONSIDER ELIMINATING “COLLISION ” or “COMPREHENSIVE” ON AN OLDER CAR
* INSURE MORE THAN ONE CAR WITH THE SAME COMPANY
* INSURE YOUR CAR AND HOMW WITH THE SAME COMPANY
* LOOK FOR LOW MILEAGE DISCOUNTS
* CHECK FOR STUDENT DISCOUNTS
* BUY A SAFER CAR. Check crash test reports, repair recordsand recalls of cars.
* SHOP AROUND. Consider an independent agent such as Florey Insurance Agency.
* RAISE YOUR DEDUCTIBLES
* CONSIDER HOW MUCH INSURING A NEW HOME WILL BE
* INSURE YOUR CAR AND HOME WITH THE SAME COMPANY
* IMPROVE HOME SECURITY AND SAFETY
* LOOK FOR SENIOR DISCOUNTS
* STAY WITH ONE INSURER
* COMPARE THE LIMITS IN YOUR POLICY. If you make a major purchase, you want to ensure they will be covered, but you do not want to spend more money than necessary.