UNIVERSAL PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY is now available in Pennsylvania.
Their Products and Services include:
* Homeowner’s Policy – home occupied by owner
* Renter’s Policy – contents in a rented house
* Condominium Policy – owner or tenant occupied house
* Dwelling Coverage – protection against covered perils as wind, hail, lightening or fire
* Other Structures Coverage – garage or shed
* Dwelling Fire Policy – landlord’s house
* Personal Property Coverage – personal contents
* Personal Liability Coverage – legal protection for claims from accidents to others
UNIVERSAL PROPERTY & CASUALTY COMPANY (UPCIC)
# No credit scoring – we insure the building
# Competitive low pricing
# Good roofs over 25 years
# Wood burning stoves allowed
Call Florey Insurance at 877-503-8547. Talk to us and we will shop for a homeowner’s policy that fits your budget and what you need.
Everyone needs some time off. Even insurance agents must have a time off. For this blog we are doing just that. Today Donna will show you how to make a pizza soup. A traditional meal from her family. However, before you start cooking you have to make sure are protected by the unexpected. One of the insurance product that everyone has to keep in mind is the before learning took is home insurance. This will protected you in case you burn the house. Home insurance will protect the home in case the kitchens catches on fire. With the right home insurance policy, not only will your kitchen be rebuild back to how it was, but all your appliances will be repurchase back again.
The recipe bellow will ensure you have an amazing dinner time with your loves ones,. You can also watch the video bellow for a step-by-step process on how to make this soup. Give it a try!
½ cup onions
½ cup green peppers
1 lean ground beef or mild bulk Italian sausage (or combination)
½ tsp oregano (or more to taste)
½ tsp.minced garlic
1 cup sliced mushroom (optional)
¼ cup flour
1 5/8 cup pizza sauce
1 5/8 cup canned diced tomatoes
4 ¾ cup water
¾ Tablespoon beef or pork base(optional)
1 5/8 oz. Parmesan cheese
½ cup black olives
1. Saute meat, onions,pepper and garlic until meat is browned. Add mushrooms if using them.
2. Drain fat.
3. Stir in flour, oregano and parmesan cheese
4. Add pizza sauce, tomatoes, water and base
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until soup thickens about 20-30 minutes.
7. Check seasonings.
8. Serve with the garnishes
Time to get that
Ready for Fun !
Snowmobiles are complicated machines, so there are a number of things you will want to check and services you’ll want to perform on your snowmobile before you hit the trails this winter.
___Inspect track – Make sure tension is up to your unit’s specs, and check for wear, rubbing and missing parts
___Top off fluids and check for leaks – This includes the chain case oil, brake fluid, injection oil, coolant and engine oil.
___Check clutch, including the belt
___Check engine for wear to the drive belt, rust and cracked/broken engine mounts
___Change shocks (once a year or after 1,000 miles) and check drive axle, slides and sprocket assembly
___Check cooling system
___Check throttle, brake and oil cables for excess wear or damage
___Check exhaust springs and mounts
___Check for cracks in skid frame
___Check for cracked suspension arms and springs
___Make sure the wheels aren’t stuck or overly wobbly
___Check body for rust
___Check for loose/broken nuts and bolts
___Check skis and carbides for wear
Call Florey Insurance to insure your “toy”! Call us at 570-587-2615 or visit us at www.floreyinsurance.com
Health Insurance is a necessity of life !
If your employer does not provide or offer health insurance we are now required to obtain health insurance for ourselves.
Have you ever tried to use the Insurance Market place? It is so confusing !
Here are some terms that will be used :
*DEDUCTIBLE – a fixed $ amount that YOU must pay before the insurance starts to make payments.
*CO-INSURANCE – YOU pay a percent of the medical expense after the deductible.
*CO-PAYMENT – YOU pay a fixed amount when a medical service is given
Did you understand all that?
Here are some things you should also consider when choosing an insurance plan:
* What is your general health
* Smoker or non-smoker
* Have a chronic disease or condition
* Have allergies
Health insurance coverage is NOT one size fits all! You do not need the same insurance as your parents, grandparents or brother or sister.
Health insurance will depend on you and what you need to cover your expenses if you do become ill or need surgery or testing.
Call Hector at 570-587-2615 and he will guide you through the maze of health insurance coverage.
Halloween is coming! Halloween is reportably the American holiday associated with the most injuries and deaths.Does you homeowners policy cover your liability for this holiday?
On Halloween, children and adults face the risk of injuries and death due to fall, slip or trip, fire hazard or dog bite.
INJURED TRICK OR TREATERS
Your Halloween visitors will probably visit you in the dark. They may not be able to see well. Their costume may be long so that it will be easy for them to trip on.
So you should :
* Check where you place your decorations
* Check where your cords are – Remember your tricksters may not follow your walk way
* Outdoor lighting – yard, walkway and entry way is well lit
* Keep your dog or pets away from the door
EGG THROWING GHOSTS
Your home may be damaged by vandalism
DECORATIONS CAUSE A FIRE
* Check all circuits and cords – do not overload
* No open flames
* Consider battery operated candles
* DO NOT drape fabric over light bulbs
1.The open enrollment deadlines have changed
2.You MUST sign up if you do not have health insurance
3.This is the time to make changes
4.Marketplace open enrollment only for health insurance
5.If you miss open enrollment, you may have to wait for a year.
7.Four levels of individual/family health insurance plans
8.Health plans must cover 10 essential benefits :*outpatient care *Emergency care *Hospitalization *Pregnancy and newborn care *Mental health and substance abuse services *Prescription drugs *Rehabilitation services *Lab tests *Preventative and wellness services *Dental and vision care for children
9.Your family size and income
10. If you suffered a hardship, you may not be required to buy health insurance
INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE PREDICTED TO INCREASE BY DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!
Call Florey Insurance for the best rate for you at 570-587-2615.
Is whole life insurance the best option for you ?
Are cash value options important to you?
Here are some things to consider ina whole life insurance policy:
* It can help you reach financial goals while you are living
* Accumulates cash value
* Cash value increases over time
* You can borrow from your policy
* Opportunity to receive dividends
So do you want whole life insurance or term life insurance?
Many young professionals chose a whole life insurance policy because of the different things you can do with that type of policy.
One of the best companies that deal with whole life insurance is MASS MUTUAL.
The reasons to choose this company are:
1. Founded in 1851.
2. MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible policy holders continuously since the 1860s
3. Mutual company – members and policy holders share in the ownership
4. Financial Strength is among the highest of ANY company in ANY INDUSTRY
~ Moody’s Investors Service Aa2(Excellent)
~ Standard & Poor’s AA+(Very Strong)
Please call Florey Insurance at 570-587-2615 and we will guide you to choosing what is best for you.