Tips for Teen Drivers
TEN TIPS FOR TEENS
Congratulations! You have officially joined 200 million other people across the U.S.
Here are a few tips to help you have fun and stay safe
1. OBEY ALL TRAFFIC RULES
2. SLOW DOWN! Speeding is one of the leading factors in fatal crashes involving young drivers
3. KEEP YOUR CAR IN GOOD RUNNING SHAPE
4. WEAR YOUR SEATBELT
5. AVOID DISTRACTION. Keep your eyes on the road. NO TEXTING, NO CALLING, NO EATING
6. ADJUST YOUR ACCESSORIES. Seat and mirrors
7. DON’T TAILGATE
8. BE PREPARED. In case of accidents or breakdowns. Know where your important documents are and have an emergency kit.
9. WATCH THE WEATHER
10. DON’T DRIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE