Getting married anytime soon? Planning a graduation party, anniversary party or any other special occasion? Well we’ve got you covered!
mediate family. Also, if an officiant, such as a minister or rabbi, or a key vendor, like the caterer, florist or photographer, does not show up, you can recover some of the costs.Prices range from around $125 up to approximately $400 depending on the amount of coverage you need.Additional riders may include coverage for:
- Military service- in the event the bride or groom is in the military or active reserves, and is suddenly called to duty.
- Gowns and tuxedos- includes stores going out of business or damage to the clothing.
- Gifts- if gifts are not covered by your homeowners or renters insurance, provides protection against theft or damage of gifts.
- Honeymoon- in case you need to cancel your trip due to illness, bad weather or other circumstances.
- Professional counseling- when the cancellation or postponement of the event causes severe emotional stress (a doctor’s note will be needed).
Many companies also offer separate liability insurance, but be aware that many event sites already have their own liability insurance. If you are holding the event at home, however, you may want to purchase liability insurance above and beyond what is provided under your homeowners policy.
So if you’re planning an event like a Wedding make sure you are covered in case the unexpected happens.
This tool gives you the convenience to see all the different coverage and liability options offered through this company and set up a quick quote.